Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 18

I took a little break from blogging if you hadn't noticed. There have been lots of projects going on at my house this week so I was much more focused on those. On the plus side, those projects give me lots of things to blog about soon! Get excited.

I'm determined to finish my topic challenge though, so my next topic is: My Beliefs. It doesn't clarify what kind of beliefs, so I will tell you my basic life beliefs. :)

  1. Life is meant to be enjoyed.
  2. If french fries are wrong, I dont want to be right.
  3. Having good girlfriends makes a woman's quality of life better.
  4. Family is what you make, not always what you're given.
  5. Laughter is the cure to pretty much everything.
  6. Babies cheeks are meant to be eaten. Or at least kissed profusely.
  7. Money isn't everything.
  8. Snow should last only through December.
  9. Exercise is critical for mental health.
  10. Everyone should be married to their best friend.
  11. Sunshine and warmth is good for the soul.
  12. If you're going to do something, do it right.
  13. Having bad manners tells me you have a crappy character.
  14. Women can do anything men can do, and sometimes, do it better.
  15. If you're not willing to do the work for something, you're not entitled to complain that you dont have it.

I think that's a good start. I think that's a healthy manifesto to run my life by. Until next time my friends.

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

Miss you friend. And I am reading. And I hope your next topic is show us the baby belly ;o) Hope you are well. - Aubs

Andee said...

Amen!! I love all of these. Especially the babies cheeks!! It is so true!