Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 11

Today I am to put my Ipod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs:

Good, a mindless one, since my brain is fried today.

1. She's Got a Way- Billy Joel
2. I'll Follow You Into the Dark- Deathcab for Cutie
3. To Make You Feel My Love- Adele
4. Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay- Otis Redding
5. What I Got- Sublime
6 .Two Pina Coladas- Garth Brooks
7. I'm Not Calling You a Liar- Florence and the Machine
8. Manhattan- Kings of Leon
9. Airplanes- B.O.B. and Hayley Williams
10. Lightening Storm- Flogging Molly

I'm actually quite impressed with my shuffle tonight. That's a pretty good example of my wide range of music. I listen to a little of everything. I'm surprised there wasn't any Led Zeppelin or Counting Crows in that mix though...

1 comment:

Erica said...

Probably cause Led Zep & Counting Crows suck. Your shuffle was good to leave them out. m