Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 16ish

I haven't been blogging everyday, but since no one is really reading, no one is noticing! So I'm going to go ahead and state that I may or may not blog everyday, but I will get through this topic challenge!


Today's topic is supposed to be my thoughts on mainstream music. But why the heck would I write about that? I like music, whether is mainstream, indie or other. If it's good, it's good and I support it. That's all.


So how about we talk about this whole pregnancy thing for a minute? I am now 29 weeks preggo. It's crazy to think that in about 11 weeks I will be a mom!! Weird. Luckily, it's been a really easy 7 months for me. I haven't been sick at all, I have no real discomfort, I don't even have cravings or food aversions. The only things I can't get away from is my growing body and the unrelenting exhaustion. I'm tired all the time. Working has been pretty easy. I don't get sore or tired while working, but as soon as I'm done with a long day, that's it. I need to put my feet up pronto and take a nap sometimes.


The nugget has been moving a lot lately and I can finally feel her all over the place. For a long time I only felt kicks WAY down low. Today when I was at the doctor she was moving all over the place while my midwife was trying to listen to her heartbeat. My midwife was like "Is it ALWAYS like this?" But no, it's not. Really that just happens when I lay back for some reason.


We haven't started on the nursery yet. We have been finishing the room in the basement for Jasmine. On Monday the carpet is getting installed and then it's on for the nursery! I can't wait to get all the stuff I have crammed in the office organized. It's driving me crazy.


Let's see..whats else might anyone care about? How about a little picture? We had to get two ultrasounds for safety's sake and when we went back for our follow up the tech put it in 4D mode for us on her face. It was totally unexpected but we saw right away that our nugget has Daniel's nose! We always joked that that was the one thing we could go for him not passing on but it looks like it's all hers! Oh, and the big lips are a given. :) Here's our little girl nugget at 20 weeks!

5 comments:

Erica said...

I'll have you know, I'm a faithful reader. AND I was disappointed when your busy weekend got in the way of your blog. I check EVERYDAY!

Anywho, great news about the little nugget. I can't imagine what all the kicks and movement feels like. And sorry about Daniel's nose....she'll rock it though!

WOW only 11 more weeks? That went by so fast. I'm excited for the next few months though. Showers, decorating, more nesting. Great fun. And, we're having a shower, right??? ;)

Gold-E said...

Haven't you learned that you have more readers than you think? Look at that little sweety pie! Holy moly, those 4D pictures are too creepy for words mostly because you see Daniel's nose straight up! Can't wait to meet the big nose bean :D

the lawrence's said...

I read! I just don't comment always. I'm sorry. I'll comment so you know that I'm here. I'm excited for Bertha. Can I babysit?

Dustin the wind said...

i read too sister! dont be a poop head and generalize. maybe i dont get to it on time, but i get to it!

Becca and Billy said...

Love my lil nugget niece and McKenzie's future wife. I can't wait for you to be a mommy....almost there!