Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 12

Today I'm supposed to bullet list my whole day. Too bad this has been the lamest day ever.

  • My alarm clock went off until 9:30.
  • I snoozed until 10:30.
  • I finally got out of bed at 11.
  • I ate a bowl of cheerios.
  • I showered and got myself ready.
  • I drove to work.
  • I did lots of hair.
  • I got off late at 8:30.
  • I looked at Facebook on my phone before driving home and got really mad for a minute.
  • I got home and changed into my warm pajamas.
  • I ate lasagna and garlic bread that my husband had waiting for me.
  • I ate a bowl of Rocky Road ice cream
  • I watched Bill Maher on tv while surfing the internet.
  • I started watching 'Groundhog Day' while blogging.

The End.

5 comments:

Gold-E said...

You stayed in bed until 11??!! I'm going to be annoying and say, enjoy it while it lasts. When little bean gets here that's The End of sleeping in.

Elizabeth R said...

Haha oh I know! Ive been sooo tired lately so when i can I just sleep until my body is done sleeping. The thing I'm MOST afraid of with having the nugget is the lack of sleep.. Daniel is in for it.

Daniel said...

Oh great. I hope you dont think im in for it the first 6 weeks when I have to go to work in the morning and you are off. After that Im a trooper

Nay said...

What made you mad?

Gold-E said...

Daniel, are you kidding?! The first 6 weeks are the hardest! So if she seems crazy (wacky hormones, new baby-WTH-am-I-doing,and no sleep makes mama c-rAzy), help her out!!