Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday fun...

I have a few things I need to catch up on! December went by way too fast, but at least we did lots of fun things while it passed! We had Daniel's company party, my salon party, we went to Desert Star Playhouse with our good friends Erica and Joe (and Andee and Kelly!) which was my first time there and I loved it, we had a Christmas dinner with friends and I got to go to Hale Center Theatre with Erica and her family for their annual trip to "A Christmas Carol". (Thanks Kalie for letting me be your date! I love you guys!)

The only thing that was documented was the dinner with friends. We had a big feast at our house and we played Phase 10 all night after that. Here are some pictures, and for more, you can check out Aubrie's blog here.
Shiloh and Michelle.

Aubrie and Ron.

Koy wanted to play too.

Then Koy laughed at us when he beat us. (He's so cute!)

1 comment:

Aubrie said...

This was good times, thanks again!