Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve...

On Christmas Eve, we joined the family at Ted and Kathy's house for yummy food and good times. We ate, talked, played a game of Imaginiff and later, we even got a visit from Santa!

Noelle wasn't so sure about Santa, until he gave her chocolate.

Boo had his own special moment with Santa.

All the sisters with Santa.

The whole gang, in our natural state. I love this picture!

After the party, Daniel and I went home and got into our coordinating Christmas jammies.
Love him!





3 comments:

Gold-E said...

Oh, the good times. Love the matching PJs. And of course they are red and covered in Ute logos. Danny probably sleeps in his Ute hat.

Aubrie said...

Thats awesome Santa came and visited you. Did you pay the $5k to have him fly in on his private jet with elves? Why wasnt I invited, you are holding out on me friend!

Daniel said...

I am still trying to figure out what Richard was aiming at in that family picture