Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm falling apart.

Health problems of any kind are really frustrating to me. Is it too much to ask to go through life without ever having to go to the doctor or take a day off for a REAL sick day? Ok, maybe it is, but I'm still too young for this. So far this month I:



Found a random lump

Had an ultrasound

Had horrible lasting migraines (which never happens so it is something)

Had blood work done which came back abnormal

Had a CT scan

Have done something to my back which has made it impossible to move for the last 3 days

Still waiting to get results of CT scan



Don't be alarmed friends. I'm too young (and too stubborn) to die so that's not happening. Right up front they were able to tell me I don't have a gigantic tumor so that's really all I needed to hear. What I DIDN'T need to hear was how big our deductible is and how much this is all going to cost me. That might be my biggest concern right now, other than figuring out how to pee without my lower back spasming in pain.


(This is how I feel and pretty much what I look like when I walk. I'm seriously considering getting the cane too.)

4 comments:

KALIE said...

Geez Moffit, you ARE falling apart. I'm so sorry you've been having (multiple) health issues. Nothing worse than when you don't feel well. If you need anything, let me know. But think happy HEALTHY thoughts girl!

Aubrie said...

Lizbeth! I can't believe what you've been going thru, Im soooo sorry! Is there anything I can do for you?

Gold-E said...

E - do you have any updates on your condition? I'm worried about you. I hope they don't need to amputate.

Nay said...

Call me.....