Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Day at the Races


Actually it was a day at Boondocks with the kids for a work party...but the go-carts seemed to be the highlight of the kids day (at least the highlight of the boys day). As you can see, Jazzy was a little uncomfortable with some of the driving habits of the people around us, John most notably, who liked to bump people off the track. I should probably also mention that it is not so easy to take pictures with your phone while driving these machines, so I'm sure that didn't help her either.
Joshy finally built up the courage to drive one on the beginners track. Once he did it, I think he wished he did it earlier cause he went back for more.
Go-carts were just the beginning of the fun though. We also went minature golfing (which I think Jazzy actually won), a few rounds of Lazer Tag, Video Games and tickets for prizes machines, batting cages and Bumper Boats-even though it was a little chilly, we just squirt the people on the sides watching so WE stay dry. We also had a lunch buffett consisting of hot dogs, hamburgers and some other backyard BBQ type goods. Everyone had a great time and we were all tired by the end of the day from all the running around we did. Thanks to Todd for having a work party that the whole family could enjoy.

3 comments:

Erica said...

It was loads of fun!! Especially this big ass bruise on my forearm - my own fault I guess.

Yeah for go-carts! And yes, thanks Todd...you can be such a jacka...I mean NICE guy!

Gold-E said...

FUN! I want to go to your work party.

Becca and Billy said...

Man I love go carts...i'm so jealous!