Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blog Challenge: Days 8 & 9

I missed my first day of blogging last night! I worked all day and went straight from work to do dinner and games with some girls from my old salon and our men. It was so much fun but I didn't get home until 1:00 am so I went straight to bed! I will tackle both topics today though!

Day 08: A Time I Felt the Most Satisfied with My Life

I wish I had written this yesterday. Yesterday, I would without a doubt say right now. I'm the most at peace with myself that I've ever been. I'm the happiest I've been in my realtionship. I love what I do and where I work. I have great friends. I have close relationships with almost everyone in my immediate family. I'm really loving being pregnant. I'm so excited to meet my baby girl. I own my own home and love making it mine. I feel overall comfortable. Things are just really good.

Today though, I'm in some unfamiliar territory. My steady, peaceful foundation is feeling a bit rocked. I so hope it stays as great from now on as it felt yesterday. :)

Day 09: How I Hope My Future Will Be Like

I swear I talked about this already on Day 2 when I listed where I'd like to be in 10 years.

I just hope my future is happy and healthy. I want to be years and years down the road being proud of where I am. I don't want to look back in regret, wishing I had done more or less of anything. I hope I will still have a fun and loving marriage. I hope I have close, open relationships with my kids. I hope my kids are normal, happy and successful. I hope I have a home filled with love and laughter, not fighting or unhappiness. I hope I'm healthy and haven't gained 100 pounds. :) I hope my husband is healthy (and hasn't gained 100 pounds).

How's that?

1 comment:

Becca and Billy said...

I'm so excited to meet the little nugget too! You are going to be a wonderful mom!