Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day Six

Ok so last nights post wasn't a hit. :)

Let's turn this beat around!

30 Interesting Facts About Myself

1. I'm pregnant! :)
2. I have a shoe obsession. I covet cute high heels and never wear them.
3. I cried for days when my 5th brother was born because I just wanted a sister.
4. I have a horrible memory, but I'm just beginning to realize it.
5. I'm terrified of heights. Hardcore.
6. I LOOOVE spicy food.
7. I grew up wanting 4 kids, married a man with kids and decided I wanted zero, then settled on 2 being the perfect number for me.
8. I've never been able to do a cartwheel.
9. I want to give my cats away... but I'm not heartless enough to do it.
10. I hate winter. I think snow is great at Christmas but I would love to live in 85 degree weather all year long.
11. I hate bugs and spiders and won't even get close enough to them to kill them.
12. My parents didn't come to my wedding.
13. If I had extra money to spend, it would definitely be used for traveling. Too bad there is never extra.
14. My favorite color is red.
15. I grew up convinced I was going to be a pediatrician.
16. I have no idea what changed my mind and made me think to go to beauty school.
17. A lot of people were upset when I went to beauty school and told me I was too smart for it.
18. I will only let people take my picture on my good side..thats the right.
19. I fell madly in love with running before I got pregnant, then was told to stop doing it by my doctor.
20. I want to run a half marathon by 2012.
21. French fries are my life's weakness.
22. I love Diet Coke, but only from a fountain.
23. My husband is lucky to be married to me.
24. I think I'm hilarious, and I'm pretty sure the huz is the only one who fully appreciates my humor.
25. I'm terrified of being fat for the rest of my life.
26. I've watched Dirty Dancing probably 50 times.
27. I'm allergic to shellfish but crave it all the time. (The allergy was acquired when I was 15.)
28. I have a 6th generation middle name and I don't want to keep it going... but D wants me to.
29. I won't touch feet besides my own. I'm the only person at my salon who refuses to do pedicures.
30. I'm going to try childbirth all natural! Woo hoo!

Ok those might be lame but I just thought of the first things that came to mind. Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

I hate feet too. I don't know why, but DO NOT put your feet on me. Do your parents like Daniel now? I assume that's why they didn't come. Or was is just the, not getting married the way they wanted you to, factor? I'm with you on the fat thing. I was training for a half marathon when I got pregnant. My sister in laws, just ran said marathon last weekend. I think we're due around the same time, I'd love someone to keep tabs with. (I hate heights too.)

Gold-E said...

I think you're pretty interesting. Good luck with then natural birth. If anyone can do it, it's you. I thought about what to comment about Day Five all day yesterday and I didn't really know what to say. It's probably a little cowardly to say nothing. Sorry. It made me sad and kind of mad to know you went through such a rough period, and so young. I struggle with child abuse, in every form. I can't wrap my head around it. And what is scary is how common it is. I want to protect my babies, but I fear I am going to be too complacent in an effort to let them be individuals and then I might miss something. An awful, very real fear.

Becca and Billy said...

I know why you went to beauty school......because you are super talented that's why!

Elizabeth R said...

Kelly: Nope, my parents still dont like Daniel, but I'm ok with that for the most part. I'm working on it. And I would love to keeps tabs on each toehr after all these babies are born! :)

Rebakah.. Thanks for the comment. You are an awesome mom and will be the perfect balance i believe. :)