Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day Two

Two days in a row. Booyah!

Today's topic is: Where I'd like to be in 10 Years

This is a tough one for me. For anyone that knows me, you know I'm not much of a planner. Sure, there are certain things I plan out in advance: vacations, meals for the week, monthly budgeting. That's about it. There are a few things I hope to be true in 10 years though.

1. I would like to have 2 happy and healthy kids
2. I would like to be working a little less and at home a little more
3. I would like to be living comfortably enough that my family and I can travel and enjoy various vacations together (although this might be hard if #2 is to be true)
4. I would like for both myself and Daniel to be healthy and in shape, living as active a lifestyle as we can
5. I would like to have a normal, healthy relationship with my parents and my family as a whole

That's about all I can think of, honestly. I know there are bigger goals I should have for my life over the next ten years but I like to keep it simple. :)

What about you? Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1 comment:

Erica said...

Did hell freeze over? 2 blogs in a row!! Geesh - that's amazing!!