Friday, July 25, 2008

July Showers bring... Billy and baby!

Before I have too much else added up to blog about, I decided I would post some pictures of Becca and Shiloh's showers!

Becca's was first, and we had a great time!
We ate some delicious food,

played bridal pictionary,

everyone tried to remember what was in Becca's stuffed apron

and she opened some fabulous gifts!



Thanks for the good time Becca!

Two weeks later we had Shiloh's shower!
We played the ever popular diaper/candy bar game,

she opened some great gifts


and we all tied a quilt for her (which unfortunately I dont have a picture of). Aubrie made her this darling diaper cake!

It's so crazy to think this girl is having a baby in 2 weeks! To me she looks tiny! But she will make a wonderful mom! Congratulations Shiloh!

1 comment:

Aubrie said...

You are such a good friend to put so much time and love into these showers for the girls Elizabeth. Everything was wonderful :o)