Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bachelor Party Weekend


This weekend we celebrated the end of Billy's Bachelor-hood by spending the weekend and Buck & Vic's cabin in Island Park. I think I can speak for everyone when I say it was a great weekend of "Manly" good times. The only thing that could have been better would have been spending another day or 2 because it's not easy to fit all the things you want to do into one full day when you are in Yellowstone country with the guys, but we made the best of the time we had. As you can see by the above picture, there is always a joke to be had...and in this case it was on me. As I set up the camera on the tri-pod and set the timer, they all decided it would be funny to all look away at the last second and I didn't have a clue. Still makes me laugh when I see it.



One of our activities was home run derby in the yard. We had 2 separate events. I won the first event, then Billy won the 2nd (more organized) event.



Another event was Ping-Pong. We played A LOT of ping pong starting Friday night as soon as we arrived...and in all the games played, nobody was able to beat Victor this weekend. I got close a few times, but never could finish him.




Another event of the weekend was a trip to Upper Mesa Falls. It is only about 30 minutes or so from the cabin. I saw pictures of it on The Gold Element and thought it would be a cool place to see, and it was. It is about 115 feet high and 200 feet wide and was nearly dammed off to make a power plant in the early 1900's.







The rest of the weekend was spent playing Poker, which Billy won 2 of 3 games, watching Sportscenter-mainly Brett Favre coverage all weekend, and eating a lot of good food. Thanks to Victor for having us up this weekend, and congratulations to Billy on his upcoming wedding.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Leave it to Billy to have a Bachelor party where the nearest thing to a stripper pole is a baseball bat. I am not surprised. By the way if anyone sees Billy or Becca I would love a wedding invite...you would think after letting her live here for nearly a year we would be invited...but no, not really. ;)

Gold-E said...

Sounds like you fellas had a good time. And who knows really what these boys got up to. You never know about those small towns and the frothiness that lies beneath. Those IP strippers were really something, I'm sure.

Becca and Billy said...

I love that top picture. Daniel looks so happy in it. Looks like you guys had fun...should have ordered some midget male strippers. LAME!