Thursday, April 23, 2009

4/20

Look, I'm blogging!
On Monday I had the lovely opportunity to celebrate my good friend Erica's birthday! We spend pretty much every Monday together but this one was extra special. We started the day getting pedicures. I told the nice little lady I didn't want any fancy design on my toes and she ignored me and gave me just what she wanted. Good thing it's cute! (Mine are pink.)

After the pedicures, we headed to Chili's to meet Erica's sisters and Mom for lunch. It was delicious as always. Then we headed to the tattoo parlor where everyone but me got new ink. Erica got two, Andee (her sister) got two, Kalie (her other sister) got one, Kalie's husband got one and Andee's best friend Kelly got one. I'm the boring one and got none. It was a fun day and I'm so glad they let me be a part of it! I love Erica and her whole family. They treat me like one of their own people.. I love it! Happy Birthday my old friend! ;) Check out her blog for more pictures and to see the new art collection.

No comments: