Monday, January 19, 2009

Lame-o

We are lame. I haven't blogged about anything for weeks, and I still don't have anything to blog about. We just haven't been up to anything exciting. Daniel's been working alot, I've been working hardly at all and that's about it. We did get to go to Becca and Billy's housewarming party last weekend, which was a good time. Here are a couple of pictures.
Me and Becca.

Twinners.

Becca's family, watching the new huge screen. (It's not big screen, its huge screen.)


This really should have been Becca's post, but she's not doing it. And I wanted to look like less of a loser, so it shows we do get out of the house sometimes. Until next month, my friends!

7 comments:

Victoria said...

so lovely

could we be friends

Elizabeth R said...

Look Victoria, how many times do I have to tell you to stop stalking me? I have enough friends, I don't want you in my life. Go back to..wait, where are you from again?

KALIE said...

Hi Elizabeth, I'm glad you finally blogged about something, even if it was hardly anything at all. I totally need to do that since I haven't posted anything new since Jesse's birthday in December. Maybe I'll follow your lead.
Big hugs,

Becca and Billy said...

Thanks for blogging about this. You have more blog followers than I do anyway! LOL!

Aubrie said...

I think we should make something to blog about... Shiloh and I were discussing doing a bunco night?

Daniel said...

Did Aubrie just suggest Bunco? What is this world coming to?

Aubrie said...

Just for that you are not invited :oP