Sunday, November 9, 2008

tagariffic

I was tagged with this awhile ago and am finally doing it.. here ya go.


4 random things about my husband
1. He is obsessed with sports
2. He wants to have a giant fish tank built in flush with the wall
3. He is just as obsessed with chapstick as i am
4. He makes a killer banana bread


4 movies I could watch more than once
1. Dirty Dancing
2. The sweetest thing
3. Almost Famous
4. pretty much all of Quentin Tarantinos movies


4 TV shows I watch
1. Dexter
2. True Blood
3. Shear Genius
4. House Hunters


4 places I've been
1. Mexico
2. Boston
3. Maine
4. California


4 people who email me regularly
1. uh.. krafts kitchen
2. Aubrie
3. discovery health
4. thats about it


4 places I would like to visit
1. Paris
2. all over Italy
3. Greece
4. Hawaii


4 things I am looking forward to this year
1. Christmas season
2. paying off some debt
3. Obama taking over
4. did I say Christmas season?


4. Christmas4 people to tag
1. Becca
2. Aubrie
3. Rebekah
4. Rachel

No comments: