Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh, Bite Me


Twilight. Everyone is talking about it, so I might as well join in. I read the books forever ago. I liked them and I told other people to read them. I never understood the weird obsession girls everywhere have with Edward though... they do know he's a fictional character, right? I don't think some of them do. I got invited by my good friend Erica to go see the midnight showing with her and the lovely women of her family (and two well placed boys). I have never in my life been to a midnight showing of a movie because, frankly, no movie is worth that to me. I honestly wasn't too excited to see Twilight. I knew I would see it eventually, but it wasn't like I had a countdown on my blog or anything (Sorry Andee.) I have never loved a movie I've seen that was made from a book I have already read. DaVinci Code, no thanks. Harry Potter, it grew on me. Twilight... it hurt a little. Some of it was really good, some of it was hard to watch. I thought they followed the book really well considering how some adaptations become an entirely different story. I think for the most part, they chose good actors for specific roles, but some of them WAY over-acted. Overall, I enjoyed it and will watch it again (but not at a theater..definitely not three more times at a theater...Becca). Thanks for inviting me Erica!

I have included a picture of "Jasper" for your viewing pleasure.


Oh wait, I think I'm confused. :)

6 comments:

Andee said...

Whatever

Elizabeth R said...

You know you love it.

KALIE said...

No, you bite me. But only if you're wearing those hot red slippers! Thanks for coming to the movie with us, I'm SO glad we could all laugh in all the wrong places together!

Becca and Billy said...

You're just jealous :)

Aubrie said...

I agree some of the acting was fake and some of the twirling angles made me sick. I didn't even want to see it and I haven't read the books but I did like it and asked Ron for the series for xmas lol.

Erica said...

OMG that comment from Andee was priceless!! I was dying!

Thanks for going with us. I agree with you...it was silly.

AND I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF JASPER!! IT FITS HIM PERFECTLY!! IS THAT BLUE STEEL????