Saturday, August 2, 2008

And, they did it!

Sorry it's taken me a week to post this for you all.. but I've been recovering! Last Saturday, July 26th, was the epic wedding! I have to say, it took a long time to get here. I am so glad Daniel and I had a great idea and set these two up. We are so lucky to have our best friends married to each other. It has been a great 5 years of trips together, fights together, laughter together and love together.
Billy, thank you for loving (and putting up with :) ) my dear friend. Thank you for helping her see what real love really is. I can't imagine a better man for her than you. I appreciate you in her life and ours so much. Becca, thank you for being my best friend and sister. You have been by my side through every up and down I've had and I'm so glad to have you in my life. I'm so glad you have found the happiness you have always deserved. I love you both and and can't wait for the many more great memories to come!

Ok, ok enough mush..here are some pictures!
The newlyweds!

Billy's got some nice moves...

The groomsmen in their hats from Billy.

Boo and Rachel doing their own cake smashing. Or, eclair smashing.

I love Noelle's face in this one. I equally love Kate's.

My great friends! Aubrie and Ron are up next!

Erica. I love this girl to death. She was such a great help and support that day!

Me and Daniel. The best decision I ever made was marrying this one. (I just had to throw in one more mushy thing ok? I will be back to my sarcastic ways on the next blog, I'm sure.)

4 comments:

Daniel said...

Nobody cares

Becca and Billy said...

lol...I care. Thanks friend. I love the mushy stuff. You guys got some good pictures. Thanks for making it a grand day!

Gold-E said...

Of course we care. I would like some of those photos you took of us on the bridge and stuff. Oh, at the same time, feel free to add some photos from the cabin weekend a few months ago.

Gold-E said...

Oh and I forgot to mention - I love the picture of the flat bills on the ball caps. That's fashion-forward.