Monday, June 2, 2008

Patio Time

Having a yard is nice...Having a yard with a Patio is nicer....having a yard with Patio furniture...well...thats a beautiful thing (at least that's what my wife tells me). And since she feels this way, she requested, and we purchased, a patio set for her birthday even though it was a couple weeks early.
I'm pretty sure she just wants a place to sit when I work on the yard and that's OK because every day I look at my garden...there are 50 new weeds trying to come up so I need to spend every day keeping up with them or I wont know what is supposed to be there and what is a weed.

3 comments:

Gold-E said...

Jealous. I want a patio set to sit and watch G pull weeds.

Elizabeth R said...

Hey thanks for taking this blog over, husband. I sure love that patio set, even though it started raining the day after we set it up.

Daniel said...

My wife never blogs...so I will