Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lil Johnny Sack

Since the same people who read this blog also read The Gold Element, I will spare you the story of the 4'11" Johnny Sack, but I will share some of my pictures from the trip to Big Springs since those are the only pictures I took this weekend on our excursion to the Gold family cabin.

>

I took a bunch of Pictures of Buck & Vic that are more traditional, but this one was my favorite.


Don't look too close or you might see Little Johnny Crack. The boys were looking at the Ginormous Trout under the bridge.


I'm pretty sure those fish would put up a fight.


Me and my Boys enjoying the great outdoors together. They also got a dose of Yellowstone with Grandma Nay and Grandpa Randall Clause on this trip when they got to see..as John said "That squirty uppy thing...Old Yeller?"

The many faces of Big Springs

Look! Its a Beaver! Oh actually its a duck. We saw Osprey, Pelicans, Muskrats, Trout and a couple Ducks that were somehow mistaken for Beavers. Thanks again to Buck & Vic for having us up for the weekend. We all had a great time playing Ping Pong(losing to Vic), Went on a 2 mile hike where John and Weed set personal bests, learned a new game called Killer Bunnies and Buck got well practiced (addicted to) Guitar Hero.

1 comment:

Gold-E said...

Great post, bro. And good pictures. How about you send me copies? Thanks for coming up for the weekend. Good times.