Thursday, April 3, 2008

Paul, Paul, Paul

As everyone knows, this week has been a tough one ever since finding out about Paul. Daniel has been trying to figure out his favorite *appropriate* Paul memory. We have talked about it a little bit, and I don't know if he has figured his out, but I know mine! Well, I have a few, but only one was well documented. It was at our wedding, during the Dutch dance. It's time for the couples kissing in the chair part, and here comes Paul, matched up with my lovely married friend Shiloh. Well, she's a cute redhead, had a good amount of cleavage on parade and this is Paul's chance! Not so much. He tried to go for the kiss, only to have her turn her cheek at last second.. and right at that moment "CLICK" went the camera. I love this picture.. it kills me everytime I look at it, just because I know what could have been. (And you can see Riley's hopeful look on his face like, "Go for it man!") :) We miss you Paul!

4 comments:

Gold-E said...

That's funny. I don't remember that happening, but can totally imagine exactly how it went. Good times. Thanks for sharing.

Rachel said...

clevage on parade...awesome. Too bad he didn't get action.

Daniel said...

Maybe he should have paired up with one of the single girls...THEN maybe he would have gotten some action.

Becca and Billy said...

That was a good moment! He will be missed.