Sunday, March 23, 2008

HSN here I come!

I have a new hobby. I'm learning to make jewelry. A couple of my friends have been doing it for a few months and I decided to try it out, only I had to wing it and teach myself. I started with some earrings the other night:



Last night I tried a new kind of earring (thank you Becca for being a fabulous pinky model),



a bracelet,



and a funky necklace.



I don't know about you but I'm pretty impressed with myself, and I think I could make millions on the Home Shopping Network. Or at least I could make 10 bucks and buy some more supplies.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TomKat said...

I LOVE the bracelet and necklace...and I was coveting your earrings when I saw them on Friday. Nicely done!

Nay said...

Very nice! Can I put my order in?

Erica said...

OMG you are so talented! You'll have to let me know when QVC picks you up. I'll tell all my friends!

They look awesome - so amazed!!

Rachel said...

Awesome, way to be all crafty and stuff. Just teach Brother and he'll be your assembly line. He's a closet crafter and pretty good I might add.

Gold-E said...

So pretty! And they looked great on you the other day!