Friday, February 22, 2008

more cowbell..

Ok so I haven't blogged about anything for awhile, and mainly that's because I'm pretty lame and having nothing to talk about. My life is the same, day in, day out. I go to work and take commands, then come home and try to give commands (which never really works). I think I need a vacation. So, yesterday I decided not to make any appointments and I took the day off. I ended up having a rough day ( talk about emotional rollercoaster) so I went on a mini vacation and did some retail therapy. Enter: Taipan. Can I just tell you all how much I love that place? I was in there for what seemed like forever and every magical corner I turned I found something else I wanted. I eventually had to take 6 things out of my cart just so I wouldn't empty my bank account.

Ok so I just sat here for a full minute thinking to myself, "This is the lamest blog anyone has ever written. Why don't you just stop: not while youre ahead, because you haven't gotten there yet, just stop."

The moral of this story:
Go to Taipan, its awesome.
I need to get a life, don't pity me.

6 comments:

Becca and Billy said...

see I told you shopping helps sometimes! Did it make you feel worse? I think not...lol.

Gold-E said...

Amen to retail therapy and amen to Taipan. Love that place. I forgot about it for a minute. Thanks for reminding me I need to go there and get something fun!

Rachel said...

My life is lame too and now I'm stuck trying to sell someone else my retail therapy items on Craigslist. Be careful. Also, Beck and I drove across hell's half acre to find a store that I equated to Taipan and we never found it. How's that for lame?

Erica said...

Ha Ha - that's why you wanted to go to Tai Pan yesterday. More retail therapy! You're silly!!

I love you and I don't think you are lame. You are amazing, every single day.

Nay said...

Retail therapy...what's that? I've already got too much stuff. At least you're blogging about something besides kidney stones and lame old indiscretions!

Elizabeth R said...

Well thanks everyone.. im still lame.. but at least i know ive got some comapny! :)