Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkins, but no pie.

Daniel in the patch


So Daniel and I decided to have a calm "Fall Fun Day" the day after we got home from Vegas that we both had off work. We went to a pumpkin patch and picked some lovely pumpkins to carve and I watched Daniel not only balance the pumpkins in his arms, but on his head. Then we attempted to see the leaves in the canyon with a nice drive but all we saw were barren tree limbs. Still it was a nice drive. After our pathetic attempt at a whole day of "Fall Fun" we gave up and went home to carve our pumpkins. Daniel decided to get onlince and find some fancy stencil to carve. When he was done I made the mistake of asking if it was supposed to be a stroke victim. I don't think he or Frankenstein were very happy. Mine's not so professional, but I didn't use a stencil, and I'm still pretty happy with it. I love Halloween.



Daniel's balancing skills!


Our finished pumpkins!

4 comments:

Becca and Billy said...

I think it looks like a stroke victim! lol!

Gold-E said...

Nice carvings! So professional.

TomKat said...

stroke victim...that is funny stuff!

Rachel said...

I think its awesome. We had pumpkin dilema - Boo drew on his design with a inky black pen - which then made it look like it had been tatooed - he said it sucked as was goingt o smash it.