Friday, September 25, 2009

Ok, ok..

Here is another one.
I have been lucky enough to spend every Monday and Tuesday with my adorable niece, Willow. For the first couple years of her life, I hardly saw her, as my brother only has her on Sundays. He takes her to my parents, which is not where I spend my Sundays, so spending time with her was few and far between. I finally asked her mom directly if I could take her on my own once in awhile and she was happy to hand her over. Now I see her every week and I miss her when she is away. She might not say much, but she is a bundle of love and I tell Daniel all the time I wish I could keep her. Haha, sorry Keith and Aimee.


With her, the other new niece bundles of love, the impending arrival of a nephew and the later impending arrival of a half Brit/half Italian... I am surrounded by babies. I love it. I'm not, however, even close to having my own, so stop wondering. I will just enjoy yours.

2 comments:

Becca and Billy said...

She is a cutie. Where is the blog dedicated to me? Erica....check.....Willow.....check.......Becca......hmmmm

Gold-E said...

She is so stinkin' cute. You are a lucky auntie all around!