Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas, Christmas time is here...



After my lovely salon party, Daniel and I went to the Home Depot and got our tree. We were in and out in 5 minutes since they were about to close for their Chrstmas party. We got it home, got it up and finished our decorating. We replaced our brightly colored Wal-mart lights and ornaments for more classic hues this year... its a new thing for me but I must say I like it. However, today as I was gazing upon its beauty I noticed that its very oddly shaped. I guess thats what you get for picking the first green tree you see. Also I cannot find anything I like to go on top of the tree.. and its driving me crazy. So.. if anyone has a suggestion... let me have it!



It's been nice having a fireplace to use and decorate but not so much when my house smells like a campfire everytime Daniel fires it up. He says he needs to take a class in fire starting.



Mister didn't quite know what to do with himself when we were setting up the tree.. but whatever he was doing he looked cute doing it.

3 comments:

Becca and Billy said...

Ooops I left my first comment in the wrong spot. Nice decor...lol!

TomKat said...

cute tree and candles...and more importantly, cute house! I want to come and see it.

Rachel said...

I'm worried your candles might burn the walls. And I love my Mister all concerned too. Do you think he'd like it in Arizona?